I have been trunktracking only a few months now. But one of the first things I learned is that LTR systems are special. The channels MUST be programed in the EXACT order they are given. They MUST be programmed at the start of the bank (ie 401, 403, 405, ect). And there is NO control channel. I read somewhere that many are on odd (as oppossed to even) channels. I've seen some posted here like 1, 2, 4, 7. The ones that have been tested by users here are marked as confirmed.
And a PS on talk groups, chances are if it's LTR, it's a business system. Once you get the system programmed, you can find the talk groups and post them here. They don't have to be specific if you don't know it. It can be given as "1-01-030 plumbing 1-04-060 electricians". And actually when submiting the info, the want the hyphen deleted.
Steve