Talk Group Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have submited a Talk Group and haven't seen the change in the database yet.
I belive that I submitted the info on Friday. How long do I have to wait?

Colin9690

Delaware County, OH
Premium Subscriber
JerryNone said:
I'm from Ohio too and from my experience, it takes anywhere from 3 hours-5 days.

red8

I am from Louisiana
and it does take a while due the effectiveness of the crawfish keeps
taking the submission and crawls back to his crawfish hole
red8

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
JerryNone said:
Jerry,

Check your Inbox, I have sent you a PM regarding this.

Mark

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
I've noticed that some individuals don't monitor PMs. Often if there is some discrepancy with a submission we'll contact you via PM. Some people either ignore them or don't have themselves set up to get notified.

Folks, if you are going to use PMs and submit data please turn on either the pop-up notification and/or the email notofication (and make sure it's a good email address). Otherwise turn it off so we know for SURE you can't communicate that way. I have a submission pending I'm waiting for an answer about. No answer...no going in the database.

-Wayne

musicman476

RR DB Admin
Database Admin
wayne_h said:
Folks, if you are going to use PMs and submit data please turn on either the pop-up notification and/or the email notofication (and make sure it's a good email address). Otherwise turn it off so we know for SURE you can't communicate that way. I have a submission pending I'm waiting for an answer about. No answer...no going in the database.

-Wayne
Thanks for the good advice, Wayne. Just in case some of the newer memebers aren't sure how to enable these things, you can find them by clicking on "User CP" on the top of this screen then "Edit Options"

-DT

250d

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned

Well i will say one thing ,i submitted something and it was put on the database ,But then a couple days later it was taken off.

250d said:
Well i will say one thing ,i submitted something and it was put on the database ,But then a couple days later it was taken off.

I submitted a frequency that I knew was used for what I stated but it seemed to never appear in the Database.

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
JerryNone said:
I submitted a frequency that I knew was used for what I stated but it seemed to never appear in the Database.
Which County or Agency under that County? I'll look into it.

-Wayne

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
250d said:
Actually this is not true. You never "submitted" it, you commented about it in a forum, that is not a submission.

FPO703

wayne_h said:
Which County or Agency under that County? I'll look into it.

-Wayne

The item that he was talking about was in Cuyahoga County, Ohio. We have since gotten better information on the submission and worked it.

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
FPO703 said:
The item that he was talking about was in Cuyahoga County, Ohio. We have since gotten better information on the submission and worked it.
Aha! One of those situations. ;)

-W

Status
Not open for further replies.