Talkgroup 6352

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curfew

Anyone know what this is on the pal center cell? It transmits at different times during the day. It transmits data, then finally disappears. I have not heard voice on it at all.

lugoffman

Curfew said:
Anyone know what this is on the pal center cell? It transmits at different times during the day. It transmits data, then finally disappears. I have not heard voice on it at all.
HEY THATS FUNNY THATS ONE OF THE TALK GROUPS THAT I GOT WROTE DOWN TO I WAS GOING TO ASK THE SAME THING I DONT HERE NO ONE TALKING BUT I HERE SOMTHING WEARD LIKE ON IT

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
lugoffman said:
HEY THATS FUNNY THATS ONE OF THE TALK GROUPS THAT I GOT WROTE DOWN TO I WAS GOING TO ASK THE SAME THING I DONT HERE NO ONE TALKING BUT I HERE SOMTHING WEARD LIKE ON IT

i think it is part of SCE&G but not 100% sure

brian

DB Administrator
Database Admin
If I had to guess, and it's just a guess, I'd suspect some sort of AVL data (automatic vehicle location). Many ambulance and transportation companies use that to track their vehicles down. I suppose that could also be used by SCE&G to track their vehicles.

It could also be some sort of SCADA system, but those are not typically used on trunked radio systems.

lugoffman

brian said:
If I had to guess, and it's just a guess, I'd suspect some sort of AVL data (automatic vehicle location). Many ambulance and transportation companies use that to track their vehicles down. I suppose that could also be used by SCE&G to track their vehicles.

It could also be some sort of SCADA system, but those are not typically used on trunked radio systems.

yea brian this is that one i was telling you about the other day i was hearing. me and you thought it was the same thing remember ?

FireCop

Public Safety Grunt
Premium Subscriber
Could it be MDT traffic used by SCE&G? I know Duke Energy does most of their stuff on MDT's rather than voice traffic (excepting large scale outages).

Status
Not open for further replies.