Talkgroup 64896 JMA 2 Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

W9NES

Did anyone hear talkgroup 64896 on Friday night around 6:00PM on 12-4-09.I heard cows mowing in the background.Sounded like they were selling livestock at a livestock auction.Being that JMA 2 is assigned to Indianapolis Dist 52 was woundering if anyone would have ideas as to where this was going on at.They kept on talking about bring up class 202, etc.This did not sound like regular communications.Just woundering if anyone has any ideas about this that they would like to share with the rest of us on this.Thank You. Tim DeLong NW Metro Indianapolis/MarionCounty W9NES

GTO_04

Did anyone hear talkgroup 64896 on Friday night around 6:00PM on 12-4-09.I heard cows mowing in the background.Sounded like they were selling livestock at a livestock auction.Being that JMA 2 is assigned to Indianapolis Dist 52 was woundering if anyone would have ideas as to where this was going on at.They kept on talking about bring up class 202, etc.This did not sound like regular communications.Just woundering if anyone has any ideas about this that they would like to share with the rest of us on this.Thank You. Tim DeLong NW Metro Indianapolis/MarionCounty W9NES

How about the State Fairgrounds? There are a lot of trailers in the parking lot, so something related to livestock is going on there.

I am in scan mode and am not listening to that TG.

GTO_04

W9NES

Thanks GTO 04.I did not think about that event.I never heard a Talkgroup on Safe-t being used for something other than Police radio traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.