Talkgroup IDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mundell22

Hey all just got a BC246T and interested to find out if there is any way to program the talk group IDs with a name EX. 48880 can i Have my scanner say Moore when that ID comes up if so please help me thanks.

foster_006

mundell22 said:
Hey all just got a BC246T and interested to find out if there is any way to program the talk group IDs with a name EX. 48880 can i Have my scanner say Moore when that ID comes up if so please help me thanks.
It is a pain to program by hand.. I recommend finding the software for it. I purchased the ARC246 software.. and programming is a breeze now!

mundell22

I have arc246t But h ow do i proogram the actual id's rather than seeing 48880 i would like to see what i programmed it to is this possible. If so can someone help me out thanks

dstew67

Premium Subscriber
mundell22 said:
I have arc246t But h ow do i proogram the actual id's rather than seeing 48880 i would like to see what i programmed it to is this possible. If so can someone help me out thanks

There is a field to assign the label. It's pretty obvious if you're looking at the software.

Status
Not open for further replies.