Tampa Fed Monitoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rbp1414

Premium Subscriber
Anyone have a list of active Fed law enforcement frequencies in use in the Tampa area? Realize searching the relevant freq bands is likely necessary, but just trying to short cut the effort/time by posting here first. Thanks.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Anyone have a list of active Fed law enforcement frequencies in use in the Tampa area? Realize searching the relevant freq bands is likely necessary, but just trying to short cut the effort/time by posting here first. Thanks.

Tampa Immigration & Customs 168.850 NFM pl - 151.8

Customs & Boarder Patrol - 165.2375 NFM pl - 100.0 system is over in Orlando from the way I understand from some of the members here on the forum you'll be able to hear it. Most of the time you'll hear databurst at times you do hear communications from the pilots to they're command center in Orlando or fellow members of they're team on the ground. I haven't heard any communications in the past week so not sure if they're busy around the area or not.

If you like Military program 311.000 - AM - Macdill AFB 6AW Command Post most of the time you'll hear the Bolt/Refueling airplane pilots and some of the other pilots from different air bases in the states. Like today I heard Shark67 headed home to Guantanamo Bay but needed the OPS center at Macdill AFB to make a call for the pilot to let them know he was headed home.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.