Target Stores Frequencies??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bentley

Anyone have any information on Target Department Store frequencies. I cant seem to locate anything.

I wonder if they operate the same way WaWa does and have the same frequency for each store.

Thanks!

UPDATE:

I found THIS ... I forgot about that nifty little FCC search feature in the RR database....although I'm looking for the Howell Twp. Store in ocean county. Its not listed there.

Last edited:

Joseph11

Target Frequencies:
  • 461.0375 - Target UHF Channel 1 (Store Operations) - DPL 026
    466.2875 - Target UHF Channel 2 (Backroom Checks) - DPL 032
    469.4875 - Target UHF Channel 3 (Security) - DPL 047
    462.9125 - Target UHF Channel 4 (Security) - DPL 065

151.6250 - Target VHF Channel 1 (Store Operations) - PL 179.9 Hz
    151.9550 - Target VHF Channel 2 (Backroom Checks) - PL 179.9 Hz
    151.9250 - Target VHF Channel 3 (Security) - DPL 506
    151.8950 - Target VHF Channel 4 (Security) - DPL 506
Target Communications Codes:
  • Code Yellow - Lost Child
    Code Green - Accident
    Code Red - Fire
I have those and other stores listed here.

EDIT: Howell Township is in Monmouth County, not Ocean County. All of the Ocean County Targets are on UHF, and I think the rest of the state is too.

Last edited:

KC2GVX

Premium Subscriber
Target Howell should use the UHF set. I worked in the Toms River one, and know the channel plan well. Things get funny to listen to, especially when things are busy. If you need any of the "lingo" broken down into english, post here and I will translate

JASII

Memory Capacity
There are TWO different UHF Target plans and the one VHF Target plan. One store that I am familiar with had the VHF plan when we moved to this area. A few years back they switched to the first UHF plan. Then they demolished that store and rebuilt a Super Target and switched to the second UHF plan which has six frequencies in it. The six frequency plan is completely different and shares NONE of the frequencies or DPLs of the four frequency plan.

Joseph11

I can get the frequencies for the second UHF plan if anyone needs them, but I don't have the PLs or DPLs.

Tsch6373

I know that the Target in Howell was using UHF, I went in when they first opened with my 396 using the CC didn't notice if they were using PL/DPL, I was trying to keep a low profile and I didn't record the freqs. Wonder what radio system Walmart is using, they are across Rte. 9 from Target.

W2SJW

Database Admin
Most all our stores these days use the /\/\ XTN business HT's on blue dot or green dot. Many don't use PL, some do (especially if they are near other retail stores, to block out other co-channel users).

KC2GVX

Premium Subscriber
We do not have a SuperTarget in NJ, and won't for some time. Most Targets in NJ use the 4-CH UHF bandplan. I cannot speak for Wal Mart, since it is not my store of choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.