Tarheel Scanner/Shortwave Group Upcoming Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Fellow Members of radioreference.com,
Details of the next Tarheel Scanner/Shortwave Group Meeting:

--The Next Tarheel Scanner/Shortwave Radio Group meeting is Next Monday Night (December 15th) at the Red, Hot & Blue Restaurant on Falls of Neuse Rd in Northeast Raleigh. Dinner is at 6:30pm with the meeting starting promptly at 7:30pm.
Topic of this Month's meeting:
Our annual Christmas Give Away.
Do you have Old radio magazines, radios, usable parts of radios, or other radio related junk in the shop you want to clear out for the upcoming new year? Feel free to bring it to the meeting and we will put all goodies in a big pile and hold drawings for everything. Obviously we are not asking that you bring your Icom 706 to give away just any old no longer used radio related gear or magazines that you don't mind getting rid of and giving it a good home.

I will also be in attendance to answer any Central NC/VIPER related public safety communications questions.

Feel free to email me at KE4ZNR@radioreference.com if you have any questions about tonight's net or the meeting next Tuesday night!
Happy Holidays & Happy Monitoring,
Marshall Sherard KE4ZNR

Last edited:

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Just a last minute bump for the meeting. Reminder: it is this evening (Monday). Email me at KE4ZNR@radioreference.com if you have any questions! Hope to see you there!
Happy Monitoring,
Marshall KE4ZNR

Status
Not open for further replies.