Tarrant County Regional Communications

BenScan

Premium Subscriber
From Everman Emergency Service's Facebook post. (Sorry for the double-post, I must have been typing while Harold was typing his.)

Everman Emergency Services

"**DISPATCH CONSOLIDATION**
Tarrant County Fire Alarm, Everman Emergency Services, and the Forest Hill Police Dispatch have consolidated into a single communications center that is now known as Tarrant County Regional Communications (TCRC). This new dispatch center is located within the Everman Police Department.
In 2020, the Everman City Council approved facility improvements, with funding support from Tarrant County and the Tarrant County 9-1-1 District. This upgraded facility will ultimately be able to operate with up to seven (7) telecommuncators at one time. The majority of the funding support was allocated towards improved communications equipment, electrical reliability and redundancy, as well as technological advances. All of which improve our capabilities and response.
This center is responsible for providing primary dispatching services to:
• Azle Fire Department
Benbrook Fire Department (county area)
Briar-Reno Fire Department
Eagle Mountain Fire Department
Edgecliff Village Fire Department
• Everman Fire Department
• Everman Police Department
Forest Hill Fire Department (effective 01/01/23)
Forest Hill Police Department (effective 01/18/23)
Rendon Fire Department
Tarrant County Fire Marshal's Office
White Settlement Fire Department
This center also provides communications support to additional agencies for any incident occurring in unincorporated areas of Tarrant County. Those agencies include: Haslet, Kennedale, Lake Worth, Mansfield, Saginaw Fire Departments and more.
TCRC serves more agencies than any other emergency services dispatch center in Tarrant County.
Discussions and planning for this consolidation began nearly 3 years ago. We are incredibly thankful to the many partnerships and extensive collaboration that it took to make this a reality. Not only will this consolidation provide for improved services and safety, it is also more fiscally responsible as the costs are shared amongst all partnering agencies.
We are thrilled to share this news with you and look forward to sharing more with you in the weeks to come!"
=AZXUK1HvBnNmr4-L0RP3GJUqS5B_nZ_BiW5BfIf6eOuh361pTTtSPVQgRrUB0szFyZIcH5J40wXvCkCo9amG7-pqXAXK6FHhPCOjrlbEq9G5n0eSfAE34uv5urrjC5XC2zE&__tn__=EH-R']
This morning I noticed the Tarrant County Fire Alarm (7444) talkgroup being used along with the respective cities (Azle, Briar-Reno, Eagle Mtn. etc.). So far, from what I can tell they dispatch on 7444 along with(patch and/or multi-select) the fire fire department's own talkgroup or conventional channel, then the departments work off of their own channel. I imagine the TCFA Fire 1-6 channels will be used for multi-agency responses like structure fires still, and I suspect there are going to be some name changes to some channels, and maybe a couple of new talkgroups.

Happy Scanning & Happy New Year!
Ben

KI5IRE

Premium Subscriber
I noticed the mention of Rendon and Edgecliff Village, has anyone noticed if they have finally transitioned off of their conventional systems and onto the NTIRN yet? Also, I thought Haslet was dispatched by Fort Worth Fire now?

BenScan

Premium Subscriber
I noticed the mention of Rendon and Edgecliff Village, has anyone noticed if they have finally transitioned off of their conventional systems and onto the NTIRN yet? Also, I thought Haslet was dispatched by Fort Worth Fire now?
I've heard Edgecliff and Rendon dispatched on 7444, but haven't heard their responses, so they're probably patching their VHF channels to 7444 on dispatch, but not keeping the patch or multi-select, whatever it's called on or two-way.

Haslet will receive "communications support" whatever that means, as needed. I far as I know so far, FWFD will still dispatch.

rattlerbb01

TX/LA Database Admin
Database Admin
I've heard Edgecliff and Rendon dispatched on 7444, but haven't heard their responses, so they're probably patching their VHF channels to 7444 on dispatch, but not keeping the patch or multi-select, whatever it's called on or two-way.

Haslet will receive "communications support" whatever that means, as needed. I far as I know so far, FWFD will still dispatch.
Perhaps the “support” is for county calls outside of their city limits and mutual aid.

bg2610

Premium Subscriber
Rendon and Edgecliff are still using their conventional VHF systems currently. I believe the plan for the near future will be to dispatch all primary TCRC fire departments (Azle, Briar-Reno, Eagle Mountain, Edgecliff Village, Everman, Forest Hill, Rendon) on the TCFA dispatch channel, and each department will be assigned a Fire Tac channel for operations.

Benbrook and Crowley FDs are primarily dispatched by their City PD dispatch on their City talkgroups. Haslet, Lake Worth and Saginaw are dispatched by Fort Worth FD. Kennedale is dispatched by Mansfield FD/PD dispatch and uses Mansfield talkgroups.

Benbrook, Crowley, Haslet, Kennedale, Lake Worth, and Saginaw all have contracted areas of unincorperated Tarrant County that they provide Fire/EMS to. Tarrant County Fire Alarm is the PSAP for these areas and transfers these calls to these departments' respective dispatches.

This is a link to the map of the Tarrant County ESD 1 coverage area for referrence, hit me up anytime if I can help answer more questions, and I'll keep y'all updated as new changes take place: https://www.tarrantcounty.com/content/dam/main/fire-marshal/Documents/esdallmap.pdf