Taste of Chicago question

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
When does the taste of Chicago running I'll be up there on July 11-24. I am bringing my 396 also but not to the taste of Chicago it will still in a house. When I'm up there I'll try to get a few fire tone outs for the area I'm going to be.... I have my radio setup months ago for CPD CFD 800 u/vhf modes. Does anyone have any fire tone out Franklin Park area or Chicago FD thank you

Last edited:

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
I was just about to post this today so thanks for starting the thread. Chicago Police are using City-Wide 6 (460.250..CTCSS-162.2) May want to keep Zone 4 (460.150-CTCSS 114.8 on as well. This is the primary Zone for the area.

Chicago Fire Department is using the Digital frequency of 477.5125 (Currently Labeled as Simulacast-North but will change soon). Also keep 478.4625 plugged in (Simulacat-South...same as above). Excellent signal on these frequencies, can't wait till we switch ! EMS Command 462.975 (CTCSS-156.7) also is being used..

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I'll won't be in chicago til the day after the taste of chicago. Maybe next year .. I'll record fire dept where I'll be at and fine some FTO. I'll look up in the carmachicago thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.