Tavern forums link broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapStar362

when i click on "Everything Else" down in the Tavern it takes me to "Classifieds" section.......????

using FF and tried on IE and Chrome.... same results

something get broken in the coding?

in the image, i highlighted what i clicked... the image above it shows where its taking me

Attachments

• rr forums.jpg
    rr forums.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:

CapStar362

i noticed the new section, but why does the Tavern "Everything Else" get linked to that particular section??? its nothing more than a coded click, that is broken

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
There seems to be a name conflict (two bases having basically the same name)

I wanted to tell those who dont know ... You can read base 168 (TAVERN - EVERYTHING ELSE) fine using this link :)

www.radioreference.com/forums/everything-else?f=168 (Putting the base # at the end of the url steers it correctly :))

For every page AFTER THE FIRST you have to manually add "?f=168" for example for page 5 the url would be

http://forums.radioreference.com/everything-else/index5.html?f=168

Last edited:

QDP2012

There seems to be a name conflict (two bases having basically the same name)

I wanted to tell those who dont know ... You can read base 168 (TAVERN - EVERYTHING ELSE) fine using this link :)

www.radioreference.com/forums/everything-else?f=168 (Putting the base # at the end of the url steers it correctly :))

For every page AFTER THE FIRST you have to manually add "?f=168" for example for page 5 the url would be

Everything else - Page 5 - The RadioReference.com Forums

Good job with figuring this out! Hopefully, this will help the mod's/admin's resolve the situation.

forums manager

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'm looking in to it. This appeared out of no where as I haven't made any changes recently. I've since fixed the issue. It appears to be a bug in the link translation.

Also, as a reminder, please don't report multiple posts for the same problem. For members repeatedly reporting posts please exercise more patience in the future.

Last edited:

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
Forums Manager said:
I'm looking in to it. This appeared out of no where as I haven't made any changes recently. I've since fixed the issue. It appears to be a bug in the link translation.
Thank you buddy.......... Sometimes things are confusing arent they??

Thanx for looking into it so quickly :)

forums manager

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
who did that? i just made a post here....?
I never quoted you...relax. No quote means no one is being targeted specifically (i.e., I'm generally speaking).

Carry on (everyone, in case that wasn't clear I am not speaking to one person ;)).

QDP2012

who did that? i just made a post here....?

I think he meant me. I used that little triangle-shaped-reporting-button to bring it to the admin's attention in case the thread might get lost in everyday stuff. When I last reported it, I couldn't remember whether I had reported it before or not. I know I had started to and then canceled one effort, because I know that mod's and admin's are quick to address problems like this. I guess I did submit it previously. I try to avoid inaccurate or repeated reports like that.

Sorry admins for the double-report.

CapStar362

I never quoted you...relax. No quote means no one is being targeted specifically (i.e., I'm generally speaking).

Carry on (everyone, in case that wasn't clear I am not speaking to one person ;)).

oh im fine i was just inquiring....

and it seems to be fixed now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.