TCSO to be featured this weekend on "COPS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
Tulsa Co SO will be show-cased on the COPS program this Saturday
(1-23-10) and Saturday (1/30/10) on Tulsa channel 23 at 1900 hours.
Cops

SCPD

QRT
Is it me, or has every TCSO episode include a suspect that runs away?

Looks like their speaker mikes have really strong clips. They seem to stay on even when a deputy flips over a fence.

BCFreak

Premium Subscriber
anyone find it funny / sad that the only cops for TCSO are all fat
I have seen 3 episodes with them and they are all chunky

have them have OKC PD that would be awesome to see

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
anyone find it funny / sad that the only cops for TCSO are all fat
I have seen 3 episodes with them and they are all chunky

have them have OKC PD that would be awesome to see

That doesn't bother me as much as the "Taze" at will that has been displayed on all episodes. The first episode finds the suspect caught by another deputy than the one chasing him and when they bring him up off the ground you hear one deputy say "Who tazed him" and I didn't hear (may have missed it) any warning of a tazing about to take place.

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber

Medic32

That doesn't bother me as much as the "Taze" at will that has been displayed on all episodes. The first episode finds the suspect caught by another deputy than the one chasing him and when they bring him up off the ground you hear one deputy say "Who tazed him" and I didn't hear (may have missed it) any warning of a tazing about to take place.

After living in Tulsa County I've come to the conclusion based on interaction with fellow residents, that some of them deserve being tazed. With or with warning or reason.

Sparky_one

I was watching "Real Stories of the Highway Patrol" when they featured Troop A. An officer was tailing a couple ladies at I-40 near Mathis Brothers and as they passed Whitewater the passenger kept tossing reefer joints out the window. So they turn at Meredian and then to Reno where they pull over. Both girls are stoned out of their heads. He first arrests the driver and I recognizer her as someone I know. Its a checker at the store where I worked. She wore these horrible tights and we all knew she was a skank. The passenger was a minor who she was evidently taking to turn tricks at one of the Meredian hotels. So they got both of them with possession and they cited our cashier with DWI. So it aired a second time after midnight and I was ready with a tape and recorded it. I took it to work and people watched it all day long in the break room. I was working on a police science degree at the time and told the manager it was study materials. He said, "No, you are just mean."

Status
Not open for further replies.