Teak Publishing Air Show Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airboss

Silent Key
There will not be a 2017 Kindle edition of our annual airshow guide. I have moved the 15th annual list back into a periodical radio hobby publication which is the roots of that list that started in Monitoring Times 15 years ago. You can get our airshow frequency list in the Spectrum Monitor e-zine Match 2017 edition.
You can purchase that e-zine online on their website for $3 at The Spectrum Monitor

CORN

Premium Subscriber
Hey Larry, when you get time to update your air show frequencies in the Spectrum Monitor, and I noticed a lot of the old freqs that have been around have gotten the boot, but you can eliminate the Screaming Eagles Paracute team as they are no more. Unfortunately they stood down about two or three years ago.

Airboss

Silent Key
Hey Larry, when you get time to update your air show frequencies in the Spectrum Monitor, and I noticed a lot of the old freqs that have been around have gotten the boot, but you can eliminate the Screaming Eagles Paracute team as they are no more. Unfortunately they stood down about two or three years ago.

Thanks Joe. They are now history

Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.