Temp Setup For Winter Monitoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalanalog

Nice set up. I see a stack of those Uniden 350's in a few shots - curious what you used them all for?

I have used them in several different home made variations but basically just used for regular analog scanning.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scantenna looking antenna with the longer elements - that looks like an old school scantenna I used to have years ago when they first started making them. I thought it had WAY better performance than the newer ones - but the newer ones are strunger. Could you direct me to where you purchased it?

In the third pic of the outdoor antennas its the one on the left I was talking about.
Thanks. and excellent setup and shack!

I bought these scantennas about 3-4 years ago, they are not the new re-enforced ones, but yet they are not the old original ones, they have done excellent and have held together great here in the cold and hot of ohio, some call them junk....I call them great for the money and have no complaints what so ever.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very nice and neat setup ! Glad the ex didn't get the radios, y'know...just to wizz you off even more.

She forced allot of them to be sold, so..........
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

very curious about all the BC 350's, where is your audio selecting switchbox? also how many speakers do you have hooked up?

in a previous project i had 10 of them in one case and with not even 1/4 space in between them and still could here each one just fine,. (i will upload the pics shortly)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like the shelf you have your scanners on, Where did you get it? My computer hutch is about the same as you have.

it's a basic $19.99 junk CD rack that came in two pieces and the scanners are settting on one half of the rack.

digitalanalog

old BC350A setup

Here are a few pics of the 350A scanners all being used in one case, and as I mentioned, sound was NOT a problem.

This case/project has since been gutted for another project.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.