Tempe Area Stream?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zingos

Hello,

My wife and I are starting a family, and I like to know what's going on in my area. I was wondering if there are/will be any online streams for Tempe PD? I've found some for the general Phoenix area, but nothing for where we live specifically. Sorry I'm kind of an amateur as far as this goes. Where I grew up all we needed was a dusty old scanner from the 1980's (small town). :)

Thanks,
Z

Astrak

I have Tempe included in my Phoenix East valley stream, but I do not stream them specifically unless something is going on there. Unfortunately if you want to monitor most stuff in the valley it's not going to be cheap.

zingos

Please tell me what I need to spend.. And what exactly on. :) I'm sorry I'm just so new to this. When I realized we had a child coming into this world, I just wanted to monitor everything within 100 miles of us. Thanks. I'll be tuning in to your streams.

-Z

Astrak

Ummm brand new anywhere from $500-$600+ if you look on eBay for radioshack PRO106 or 197, Uniden BCD 396t,996t or 396XT,996XT those are the current model scanners you might find them cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.