they changed some ch's around since the last time i was home in Feb
i have submitted the changes but if you want them now they are

Changes to Ran 7 Ch's

LCN 74 is now 453.2375
86 is now 453.3250
485 is now 464.7812

TNDispatcher

Premium Subscriber
I noticed the other day i was having a lot of 1 way audio and didn't have time to mess with it. Any reason they made these changes ?

W5RGP

I noticed the other day i was having a lot of 1 way audio and didn't have time to mess with it. Any reason they made these changes ?
have no idea, im an over the road truck driver and gone 8 weeks at a time i was home for a day a few weeks ago all was good then got home
last thursday and everything was twisted around

TNDispatcher

Premium Subscriber
This does not surprise me. The guy who updates TN is very slow at adding stuff. I have had several things rejected in the past from him. I think someone may be scratching his back to not approve certain changes.

W5RGP

This does not surprise me. The guy who updates TN is very slow at adding stuff. I have had several things rejected in the past from him. I think someone may be scratching his back to not approve certain changes.
I volunteered to take on this site to keep it updated along with other tn sites and was rejected because I have inside knowledge of this system I have several friends at sheriffs office and 911 center along with an inside person at greer

TNDispatcher

Premium Subscriber
Can u give me the info on site 6 of Dickson, I know it’s changed but have not had time . I’ve done a LCN scan but only getting 3 frequencies. Did they change frequencies and LCN?

W5RGP

Can u give me the info on site 6 of Dickson, I know it’s changed but have not had time . I’ve done a LCN scan but only getting 3 frequencies. Did they change frequencies and LCN?

whats listed here on RR for ran 6 is what i was using while home and never skipped a beat

Status
Not open for further replies.