Testing new TGID in Birmingham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogbutt

Listening to 2 guys riding around Brookwood Hospital Area, Mtn. Brook, Homewood, Vestavia, checking radio reception on TGID 41360...All I can gather so far is they have said inside Brookwood Hospital and in the Dunkin Donuts drive thru are bad reception spots....Fun finding new channels, wish I could do a better job identifying them...I have a PRO 107,PRO 197,BCT15x,and my favorite BCD996xt manually programmed them all a couple of years ago...Weeks of frustration used easier to read manuals and Youtubed a lot of videos and read these forums, finally figured them all out, felt like I conquered the planet when it all clicked...The sad thing is I still don't know how to use them to full potential...But I am extremely happy with how I have them set up....

puzzleriddle

Just caught that on unitrunker also, along with a whole lotta new 1's that are not in rrdb yet:). am still new to the area & do not now any landmarks or streets so I run unitrunker & post my lists for some 1 to help with GL with ur dadio, I hav ethat model also & GRE psr 500 hanheld

Last edited:

medic9351301

Banned
it might not mean anything but all the sheriff's department ids fall within the 4 hundred numbers, i dont know if the techs would put a id for another agency in that group. the closest id that comes close is 41296
a tac channel. so if you add the normal id spacing which is 32 you get 41328 then add 32 to that and it comes out to 41360

so a theory of mine is this might be another so channel was it a p-25 signal or a analog signal

Status
Not open for further replies.