Status
Not open for further replies.

RadioDitch

Signals Identification Member
Premium Subscriber
Are there any programs available which can reliably decode TETRA control channel data? There's a couple systems I'd like to work on getting into the database.

slicerwizard

RadioDitch

Premium Subscriber

[/spoonfeed]

Thanks. The spoonfeed comment was impolite and beyond unnecessary though. Additionally, my question was specifically regarding reliable decoding of site and system information. I've experienced issues obtaining such data with those programs.

racingfan360

These links might also help:
Both will show most of the useful channel information I'd expect you would need.

RadioDitch

Premium Subscriber
These links might also help:
Both will show most of the useful channel information I'd expect you would need.

Thank you!

thewraith2008

Additionally, my question was specifically regarding reliable decoding of site and system information. I've experienced issues obtaining such data with those programs.
To my knowledge many people use TTT and the SDR# plug-in with success. Even just using the plug-in with success.
What "experienced issues obtaining such data" do you refer to? Only with feedback can something be improved.

The plug-in I have modified (to work with TTT) decodes just about everything from the physical layer to layer 2/3 protocols (MAC, LLC, MLE, SNDCP, CCME, MM and audio) as well as showing the activity of encrypted traffic to some extent, I don't think any of the other TETRA decoders does this.

RadioDitch

Premium Subscriber
To my knowledge many people use TTT and the SDR# plug-in with success. Even just using the plug-in with success.
What "experienced issues obtaining such data" do you refer to? Only with feedback can something be improved.

The plug-in I have modified (to work with TTT) decodes just about everything from the physical layer to layer 2/3 protocols (MAC, LLC, MLE, SNDCP, CCME, MM and audio) as well as showing the activity of encrypted traffic to some extent, I don't think any of the other TETRA decoders does this.

Any chance you might share your modified plug-in?

Status
Not open for further replies.