SDR# TETRA Demodulator Trunk Tracking Demonstration

tomekjkp

Hello, I have a problem recently, that after the version v1.0.14 no version of the next does not work, does not download the SDS, nor the sound of the transmission does not show. What can this be caused by? Settings are all the same as before, plug-ins changed from the latest package.

Attachments

• fsdfsdf.PNG
    fsdfsdf.PNG
    245.4 KB · Views: 52

thewraith2008

Hello, I have a problem recently, that after the version v1.0.14 no version of the next does not work, does not download the SDS, nor the sound of the transmission does not show. What can this be caused by? Settings are all the same as before, plug-ins changed from the latest package.

Try this post . If that workaround works, then I will try and put a fix up.
I am holding off currently waiting to maybe try and fix another issue, just waiting for results.

Latest version (v1.0.15.8) can be found here: Release post

tomekjkp

Try this post . If that workaround works, then I will try and put a fix up.
I am holding off currently waiting to maybe try and fix another issue, just waiting for results.

Latest version (v1.0.15.8) can be found here: Release post

Thank you, he will try it out soon and let me know if the problem has disappeared.

tomekjkp
Is your network run +12.5 or +6.25 Shift?

My network works +12.5 Shift, so far there was no problem normally everything worked, as I wrote from that update it stopped working, luckily I had backup

reckless76

For a view days i have a problem, i'm running sdr#1700 with TTT 1.15.8.
When i start 2 times the sdr# it will not start TTT. When i close 1 application of SDR, TTT will open but will crash when i hit the start button.
Who can and will help me?

thewraith2008

For a view days i have a problem, i'm running sdr#1700 with TTT 1.15.8.
When i start 2 times the sdr# it will not start TTT. When i close 1 application of SDR, TTT will open but will crash when i hit the start button.
Who can and will help me?
Any error message/pop-up shown?
Does SDR# + Plug-in work without using TTT?

thewraith2008

I have checked and TTT does not display any more, in SDR in Network Info it normally displays call id, group, users but no sound and nothing appears on TTT, just like the screen I gave earlier
So did you try the "workaround/solution" that was in the link to post I gave you?

tomekjkp

So did you try the "workaround/solution" that was in the link to post I gave you?

Yes, I tried on 3 different languages, I restarted the computer after each change and nothing, the latest version of TTT does not show me anything, while v1.0.14 works without any problem on every language

hamradionl

tomekjkp
Just to be sure i like try help, are you use SINGLE 1x RTLSDR or DUAL 2x RTLSDR?
SDR# config file, setting samplerate to 48000?
SDR# AUDIO FILTER OFF ?

Attachments

• 6.25shift.jpg
    6.25shift.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 12.5shift.jpg
    12.5shift.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 14

Kasmus

Anybody using Windows 10 (either 32 or 64 bit versions) having any problems with the recording of calls in TTT. Does it crash?
Please let me know if it is working in this OS for anyone as I'm not sure if the method used is actually support by these versions.

Win10 1809 x64, Locale English UK and yes, TTT crashes when recording is enabled.

If recording is enabled right after starting TTT, it crashes immediately when the first call comes in.
If recording is disabled when the first call comes in, TTT does not crash. If recording then is enabled after a call was registered, TTT works as expected for some time, including recording of calls. Then it crashes after minutes or hours of operation on some condition I haven't been able to determine.

What can I do to help?

thewraith2008

Yes, I tried on 3 different languages, I restarted the computer after each change and nothing, the latest version of TTT does not show me anything, while v1.0.14 works without any problem on every language
Assuming the original language was not English, did you set it to English?

thewraith2008

Win10 1809 x64, Locale English UK and yes, TTT crashes when recording is enabled.

If recording is enabled right after starting TTT, it crashes immediately when the first call comes in.
If recording is disabled when the first call comes in, TTT does not crash. If recording then is enabled after a call was registered, TTT works as expected for some time, including recording of calls. Then it crashes after minutes or hours of operation on some condition I haven't been able to determine.

What can I do to help?
Thanks for this report.
On TTT crash, is there any crash messages/pop-up dialogs?

EarHoles

Hi wraith,
Thanks again from New Zealand.
Im a bit rusty and havnt used since the first release.
How do i upgrade to the latest version, just download, copy paste and replace new files or?

Kasmus

Thanks for this report.
On TTT crash, is there any crash messages/pop-up dialogs?
None. When focusing the TTT window I get the spinning wheel cursor and the window is greyed out. When I click the red X to close, Windows offers to force-close and send a crash report to Microsoft.