SDR# TETRA Demodulator Trunk Tracking Demonstration

L1274

You are using the TETRA Demodulator plug-in + TTT in single mode, How are you determining that there is a call on carrier: 1009?
Yes. I use 1 USB dongle + TTT in single mode.
Does this show up in the 'Network Info' window on the Calls tab?
Yes. Displays activity on the Main channel + Other channels belonging to the main channel.
What kind of call is it? Group/Private. Do you have any logs of the call setups?
Yes. I still have the logs.
Does TTT follow other calls? (on carrier 1001)
TTТ displays all 1001M + 1009 activity. Sharp is located at 1001M and plays 1001M calls. BUT DOES not JUMP to 1009 when calling there.
It's possible that the activity on 1009 is not for a call that was setup on the current LA. TTT does not work with this kind of scenario.
I do not understand
It's possible that the call is encrypted in which case there will not be any call following.
Mostly open calls

I will record a video soon.

thewraith2008

If you do not use TTT and NetInfo, too, the cross itself disappears. What to do? Is this a normal plugin operation?
If you don't use TTT, then disable option in plug-in 'TTT mode enabled' and it will allow the 'Auto' to function.

As for why you don't see a call follow to 1009, I can't see any obvious reason why it's not following the call.
The first call shown and TTT played on 1001 (Call ID: 3916) is of the same type (Private call - Duplex(half) as the one the is on 1009 (Call ID:3917).
I have tested here with an IQ sample with a call type that is exactly the same and it work here for me.

Latest version (v1.7.1.0) can be found here: Release post

L1274

If you don't use TTT, then disable option in plug-in 'TTT mode enabled' and it will allow the 'Auto' to function.
Yes. It worked.
As for why you don't see a call follow to 1009, I can't see any obvious reason why it's not following the call.
The first call shown and TTT played on 1001 (Call ID: 3916) is of the same type (Private call - Duplex(half) as the one the is on 1009 (Call ID:3917).
I have tested here with an IQ sample with a call type that is exactly the same and it work here for me.
I want to clarify. Under all other conditions, do you have TTT jumping on the channels?

oz1jua

Can some one tell what is going on here. Why is there 2 blue lines. Normal I do only se MCCH. Why is SCCH blue and what does SCCH 1 stand for ?

oz1jua

thewraith2008
When you got the time I would like to add a funtion in Tetra Demodulater. Add a text file for LA or use the TETRA_la.txt file
from TTT and add names from this to Comment in Netinfo windows. Both at Neighbour Cell and Current Cell.
Current Cell just show one from LA File and the other place all names from LA files. Just place Not Found if it not exist in LA File.
This way it is much simpler to find the missing Neighbour Cells in your Area.

iw2dtt

I would need to understand if I'm making some mistakes because I can't see in this window thanks

Isndcp.JPG

thewraith2008

I would need to understand if I'm making some mistakes because I can't see in this window thanks

Some networks may have the SNDCP service enabled but it does not mean any traffic will be seen.
If you are not seeing anything here, then it is most likely the case.

When seen it will show the activity of this service. (see image)
This will be ISSI, IP, port and number of segments that make up the data and size of data.
The data structure can be many different things, this is unknown to me but can be output to Wireshark for further study.

MaK2ZE7.png

Latest version (v1.7.1.0) can be found here: Release post

eluder

How do you guys listen to multiple conversations at once? As I understand, TTT does not take advantage of multiple (3 or more) sdr dongles to listen to many conversations at the same time. Am I wrong?

DarkAngelT

Listening at the same time does not. What it is for you to configure GSSI with priorities.
With this, you can hear first what is most important or what is important according to your priorities, or even to interrupt or that is being related by other less important GSSI.

With TTT it is only possible to work with 2 dongles, monitoring an LA (Main and secondary frequency where the GSSI are self-governing).

grosminet

hello for some days I have similar problems with decoding voice . My version used to work for a long time . If i'm using the auto choice in voice menu, I can't listen to any communication . I have to choose the right slot and then I can listen . I tried on 2 laptop with same problem . I did a basic reinstall and I have the same problem . With an old version It can run . I didn't make any change . Is any windows 10 update could corrupt this . In voice menu there is not any more the display of ISSI but I can see it in net info . Any idea ?

tango20k

hello for some days I have similar problems with decoding voice . My version used to work for a long time . If i'm using the auto choice in voice menu, I can't listen to any communication . I have to choose the right slot and then I can listen . I tried on 2 laptop with same problem . I did a basic reinstall and I have the same problem . With an old version It can run . I didn't make any change . Is any windows 10 update could corrupt this . In voice menu there is not any more the display of ISSI but I can see it in net info . Any idea ?
Hello Friend, yes it can , after updating to 2004 win10 , nothing worked , but i remember similar situation with another member , all he had to do is reinstall drivers of RTL and all worked fine. maybe this is not related to channel voice assignment , but to my best experience all is related in thsi tiny little SDRs.

regards,,