Texas National Guard activated

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvacs

Premium Subscriber
Yes - just loaded those in. In fact saw one updated in the last 24 hours it is 150.7375 - Marked as P25 - put that in my BCD996P2 but cannot get anything on it...thinking I have to plug in more info like I do for normal trunk setups...like System ID and WACN #.

Does anyone know if I have to add that is that P25 part of a system - say GATTRS in Austin area?

KVL3000

Premium Subscriber
Yes - just loaded those in. In fact saw one updated in the last 24 hours it is 150.7375 - Marked as P25 - put that in my BCD996P2 but cannot get anything on it...thinking I have to plug in more info like I do for normal trunk setups...like System ID and WACN #.

Does anyone know if I have to add that is that P25 part of a system - say GATTRS in Austin area?
That is a conventional repeater, not trunked.

rvacs

Premium Subscriber
Yes...ok found the NAC in the Sentinel BcdX36HP - never set that before. Thank you!

Texoma24

136.2750 AM Discussing IR. Busy as heck (Field & Patterson area, discussing same group??) I had it in FM first and tagged as GOV Multi-Agency. OK, they are calling this "COM 2" (Whoever they are) OK last edit, I have this as "Common Federal" Probably Air Assets over Dallas discussing their camera systems.

Last edited:

Texoma24

What agency does that belong to? trying to find on my 436

EDIT: Figured it out
I THINK It's DPS Air-2. These two were chatting a while then said talk to you back on 1 then they were both on DPS Air-1 but don't hold me to that.

nd5y

There was some discussion about this list many years ago.
It was (except for the last two lines that were added recently) allegedly read from a radio during a training exercise in S TX.
Some of the frequencies are likely bogus or incident-specific.
Two of the frequencies are in the 2m amateur band.
Four of the frequencies have regular AM aircraft usage in N TX.

I would suggest searching 138-144, 148-150.8 and 380-400 in 12.5 kHz steps and look for P25 or NFM signals.

During Super Bowls and other events they used field deployable repeaters in the 380-400 MHz band.

Last edited:

Myles

136.2750 AM Discussing IR. Busy as heck (Field & Patterson area, discussing same group??) I had it in FM first and tagged as GOV Multi-Agency. OK, they are calling this "COM 2" (Whoever they are) OK last edit, I have this as "Common Federal" Probably Air Assets over Dallas discussing their camera systems.
We have heard 136.275 MHz used by DEA in the Houston area.

ecps92

I would add the 400-420 as the NG CST/WMD teams have also been found there
It was (except for the last two lines that were added recently) allegedly read from a radio during a training exercise in S TX.

I would suggest searching 138-144, 148-150.8 and 380-400 in 12.5 kHz steps and look for P25 or NFM signals.

During Super Bowls and other events they used field deployable repeaters in the 380-400 MHz band.

Texoma24

I had it as NFM when I heard it the first time but it sounded way off frequency only after I changed it to AM did it come in clear. It was discussion on how to set the IR lock on a camera system they were trying to watch a group at Patterson & Field downtown Dallas. I'm way too far out to search your suggestions, some of these local guys would have better luck. I had to raise a 9 element yagi in snake infested tall grass at midnight just to hear regular DPD channels. By the way, DPD just issued a 7 to 7 curfew effective tonight.

RADIO-007

Here in San antonio
"The Alamo area" Looting

They have on there side:
Motorola XTS2500 UHF

Status
Not open for further replies.