Texoma Pub. Safety feed down for PC Maint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Just wanted to let the Listeners and community know that Saturday, 12/12/09 My feed will be offline for several hours for PC Maintenance. My fans need blown out and I'll probably clean the ram and processor. I'll have the feed back up as quickly as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

I am also going to install a new Sound card and if successful, will split the feed to Stereo on separate inputs. One side to be TEXOMA FIRE the other to be TEXOMA LAW. Fire WILL NOT carry Text Tags while LAW Will.

Admins, if this is successful I will submit a feed change then. I may put in an add for a few new Counties when the feed splits.

Thanks for Listening!

SCPD

QRT
Well Bad news - both my Mic and Line in are fried! Speakers work great still, even tested a mic on Ventrilo and nodda!

I can't afford a new sound card till after the holidays so Feel free to can my feed. When I get a new card in I'll re-submit for the feed.

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Sorry to hear that about the computer. I will go ahead and deprovision and when you get it fixed PLEASE resubmit. Thanks

hvscan

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9530/5.0.0.328 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

MaxTracker, if you think a USB sound card will help you, drop me a PM.

SCPD

QRT
hv - thanks, I know nothing about usb sound cards but I'd be willing to buy one to get the feed back up.

Kendrik - I will, I had a bunch of Firefighters and cops all listening to the feed on iphone so Yeah, as soon as I get this issue fixed I'll be back!

I'm half tempted to pirate the card out of another machine just to get this back online and to get my phone to stop ringing with people asking WTF?

hvscan

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9530/5.0.0.328 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

MaxTracker, send me a PM with your mailing address and I will drop a USB sound card in the mail to you. This should help you - they are plug-n-play. No cost...just pay it forward some day.

SCPD

QRT
Alrighty then ....

Feed is back thanks to Turtle Beach, Kendrik and 2003 technology ....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.