TFD Hazmat Drill

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiawah466

This just popped up on TFD 6H, DRILL at water treatment plant. ID 36080. Lots of companies assigned. Sound like it is going to be a WMD drill, now reporting shots fired. This should make for good listining for a while.

Last edited:

FireMedic712

Walked in my house to hear, Mayday! Mayday! I have a man down with exposed clothing! I'm bringing him out have decon ready!!!! They are pulling all the stops on this one, good listening...

tiawah466

This is still going on 14 hours later They have had simulated fire, explosions, gas plumes, water rescues, confined space rescues, just starting a high angle rescue, and a cat in a tree.

Last edited:

mfolta1

go figure, all media were faxed and told to stay away from the drill, it was to be hush hush and low and behold, channel 2 goes up there to see what was up...idiots.

tiawah466

yep, that was them, heard that part of the radio traffic. The Chief that told the engine company to tell channel 2 to go away was very direct and to the point that they were not to film. Before that I was thinking about going over there and watching for a bit, when I heard that I changed my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.