TG 240 National Communications (Hamilton)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbstone99

I have been monitoring this TG for months and months now trying to figure out what exactly it is. I do know it is some type of security.. today I heard a clue they mentioned both the IHS building (could of been IAHS) and Centennial Building.. I thought maybe it was Mohawk College since I haven't heard anything on their frequency in ages... and they have mentioned going to/leaving Stoney Creek.. Mohawk does have a IAHS building near McMaster and they do have a campus in Stoney Creek but it's out more towards Fruitland Road..

Matt

mbstone99

I heard them today refer to both Centennial and Stoney Creek.. so it does look like this is very well is Mohawk.. there have mentioned IAHS and Stoney Creek.. and I did find they do have a building on Centennial.. (Mohawk College Community Employment Services.. 211 Centennial Pkwy N).. although from what I heard so far there has been no mention of the Fennel Campus on this TG though.. which makes me wonder if they are still on their old analog repeater..

Matt

mbstone99

It definitely looks like TG 240 is for sure all of Mohawk College's campus' security on the NCSS Cap Plus System. I heard them tonight talk about different wings which align with the wings for the Fennell Campus..

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.