TG 3402 Sikeston on Montgomery Cty ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

teufler

NOT SURE WHAT IS happening with MOSWIN. I am in the St Louis area . I am getting Sikeston, tg 3402 on the Montgomery Cty Frequencies. I have Montgomery Cty MOSWIN as a site, along with Troop C, Troop f, Troop I. I get Troop F though Gasconade Cty which sort of makes sense but Sikeston through Montgomery does not make sense. Sometimes Troop I comes through Gasconade. Getting Troop F through WaRREN cTY SITE. Possibly the Washington Cty Shirley site might get Sikeston, as its alittle close to Sikeston but jumping across other sites does not make sense. The frequencies I am refering to are the MOSWIN frequencies for each county. Radio is a 396xt, outside antenna dual band diamond 6.5 dbd.

scannerowner

One of two things. 1: A Sikeston officer is in your area and affiliated with the site you're monitoring.

2: Someone in your area is playing with their radio and listening to Sikeston PD.

scanman1958

Premium Subscriber
I sometimes hear Sikeston too up in the St Louis area. Like others have said, maybe a Sikeston officer is in the area (ie; prisoner run) or someone is playing with different channels on their radio. Also, because you are hearing this radio traffic on what you think is another site.......there are many control channel frequencies that are used multiple time throughout the state. It could be that your close by control channel is the same as down in Sikeston area. Good catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.