TG 36692 & 36597 & 36582

Status
Not open for further replies.

WX9RLT

Ham, Scanners, GMRS
I was bored and decided to do the discovery mode on the Starcom21 system and found a few talk groups that I can't seem to find out what they are.

TG 36692 & 36597 & 36582

I have checked RR at STARCOM21 Statewide Illinois Trunking System, Statewide, Multi-State - Scanner Frequencies and no luck.

The talk groups were encrypted, so we prob will never find out what they are.

But I thought it was interesting to come across a few TG that aren't registered on the site, and see if anyone knows what they are?

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
They look like there related to Oak Lawn, I think "wearinshades" mentioned some ENC

MikeyC

I've logged these talkgroups from T111 (Rockford) when I've been in the area for quite some time now - since Winnebago County SO went to StarCom. 36692 had a single radio ID - 160004 and the other two had 280xxx radio IDs on it.

WX9RLT

Ham, Scanners, GMRS
It was on Rockford Simulcast, and I had the discovery mode on. Basically its a feature like the wildcard feature.

As it was searching, it came across those TG's. They were encrypted, so I wasn't able to hear the audio.

If it had a radio ID, I missed it. (I am sure it probably did, and I just wasn't paying attention, lol)

I looked on the database, to see what the TG were, because I never seen that TG range before. And they were not in the database.

So, I figured I would pop on the forums here and ask :)

Is Oaklawn the only ones with the TG in the 36k range?

Status
Not open for further replies.