TG- 40032 Tooele CO

Status
Not open for further replies.

LGLHOOK

Before I put this in for update, I will post it here and see what you all think. I was listening to a semi fire on Tooele county earlier today. TG-40032 (marked tooele co. car to car) popped up with a 4H unit trying to raise a 1H unit. After about 4 attemps the dispacther came on and said "4H... you are on Law 2, try switching back to main."
My question to you all is should I submit this as "Tooele County Law 2", or leave it as it is?

qlajlu

Silent Key
Before I put this in for update, I will post it here and see what you all think. I was listening to a semi fire on Tooele county earlier today. TG-40032 (marked tooele co. car to car) popped up with a 4H unit trying to raise a 1H unit. After about 4 attemps the dispacther came on and said "4H... you are on Law 2, try switching back to main."
My question to you all is should I submit this as "Tooele County Law 2", or leave it as it is?
This TG was discussed here on 12/20/2007, and I was under the impression that it had been updated in the Db. My fault for not following up on that, I guess.

Yes, LGLHOOK, by all means, get it in the Db. That's a good solid identification of that TG.

EDIT: When you submit the update for TG 40032, also update TG 40064 to make it simply Tooele County SO c2c.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.