Tg 41824

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junior1970

I have been hearing UDOT traffic on this TG. They are plows and they have been salting the roads in the Lehi area. Have not heard them west of Redwood but have talked about Lehi Main, 2100 North and Pioneer Crossing. It's possible that the UDOT Lehi TG may have changed since Saratoga has a shed now. Also heard a couple of plow drivers talking about the change and their foreman only has the "Paint" channel for contact and not the new one "with the changes."

kf7yn

Jay did you notice if they were using Lehi 9A-323 callsigns?
Is Lehi UDOT also still using 42368?
If they are using both, maybe they split the city into East and West.

Junior1970

They were still using the 42368 TG as of this morning as normal. Running the freeway and such. This new one was used as well. The Lehi shed works 15 from the Point to 1600 North Orem and does US 89 from Lindon through Lehi. SR 73 from Lehi to Fairfield and SR 68 until about MM 19 or so and American Fork Canyon. Even though there is now a satellite shed in Saratoga they have always used 42368. However they added a trailer to the Saratoga shed for offices and fenced the whole property off. It also has a new number on the sign out from. Something like 3528 or something like that.........

Did not hear any callsigns...just chatter. I will have to keep listening as more storms happen this winter..........

Junior1970

In listening tonight to the plow drivers and their conversations I thinking that this may be the new Saratoga Springs shed TG. The Lehi shed TG is still active but they are talking mostly about the interstate while this TG is talking about 68, 73, Pioneer, 2100, etc. All areas covered out west.
Don't want to confirm 100% just yet....we need a REAL snow storm with lots of chatter to really confirm it. Besides I'm not hearing the drivers using the 9 Alpha callsigns here, just first names......

Just an update..........

Status
Not open for further replies.