TG 50740

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOK5CY

I've been trying to figure out who this TG belongs to ? . The radio traffic is coming from the okwin Miami tower site . Only hear the TG during the day . Anyone know who it could be ?.

fast2okc

Database Admin
unidentified Talkgroup

The Turnpike Authority (OTA) has given hand-held radios to tollbooth attendants in the central part of the state.

Talkgroup 51088 is the H.E. Bailey Turnpike tollbooths.
Talkgroup 51120 is the Kilpatrick Turnpike tollbooths

I suspect you are hearing the Will Rogers Turnpike tollbooths. Besides idle chatter when they are bored, they talk about closing lanes, east and westbound traffic and directions to give confused motorists.

Let me know what you hear.

--FAST2

KOK5CY

Fast2 . The unknown TG I posted is wrong . It's 50704 . It's not associated with any Turn Pike traffic . It's associated with some school .

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
Fast2 . The unknown TG I posted is wrong . It's 50704 . It's not associated with any Turn Pike traffic . It's associated with some school .

Did you ever get this ID'd? I've been recording 50704 it from the Miami site over here in Joplin.

Lots of brief, chit-chat type comments,(order of fries, tomatoes and oranges - altho the more I listen I think this is *code* for types of currency), mainly women. "Lane 2 hold your traffic", "Class 2" (license?). "this is Big Cabin" "he got a green light" "she would pay their toll" like Turnpike folk. "didn't pay at mainline, charge from Stroud", "a toll tag violated"

WITH no objection I'll call this "Turnpike toll booths" and send it to the database.

Wally

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
Did you ever get this ID'd? I've been recording 50704 it from the Miami site over here in Joplin.

Lots of brief, chit-chat type comments,(order of fries, tomatoes and oranges - altho the more I listen I think this is *code* for types of currency), mainly women. "Lane 2 hold your traffic", "Class 2" (license?). "this is Big Cabin" "he got a green light" "she would pay their toll" like Turnpike folk. "didn't pay at mainline, charge from Stroud", "a toll tag violated"

WITH no objection I'll call this "Turnpike toll booths" and send it to the database.

Wally

I bet Oranges - One Dollar bills, Tomatoes = tens and Fries - 5s!
W

peterjmag

Hey guys I'm hearing unknown toll booths on the Tulsa analog and digital sites. Wow! They are chitty chatty LOL! I think it might be Muskogee but can't quite confirm yet. Can anyone else help and monitor? Thanks.

50800 Analog
3175 P25

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
Hey guys I'm hearing unknown toll booths on the Tulsa analog and digital sites. Wow! They are chitty chatty LOL! I think it might be Muskogee but can't quite confirm yet. Can anyone else help and monitor? Thanks.

50800 Analog
3175 P25

If they order tomatoes, oranges and (something with an f) then it is the tool booths ordering Tens, Ones and Fives!
W

peterjmag

I know for sure it is toll booths. I just don't know which turnpike. I think it might be Muskogee. Than again it could be Tulsa or Cimarron.

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
I know for sure it is toll booths. I just don't know which turnpike. I think it might be Muskogee. Then again it could be Tulsa or Cimarron.

From time to time I will hear one say "he got on at XXX" and there was a ticket problem or some such. If the TG you are listening to also says that you may be able to track down. I do love the recording feature just for such reasons.
W

Status
Not open for further replies.