TG 52000 Little Mtn. 643E site 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

AD7ZW

Just checked the logs again. New talkgroup not in the database. If i am understanding the log. It appears the radio is 58682 if that help narrow things down. Will put Little Mtn. in the scanner and see if i can hear it and see if can chase down who it is.

Reed
AD7ZW
Northeastern Utah

tbogs

I just saw this TG pop up via UniTrunker and the RID is 19085. No one talked on this channel as of yet. I'm monitoring on site 3 (Salt Lake County).

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Little mountain from my records is an active site there, has quite a bit of activity. I had some frequencies that I got from there that wasn't what I hear from ford or cedar

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
If cedar was stronger I could help but I have too much interference to pick up cedar strong enough to run on unitrunker, I pick it up better in east price than I do in west price

AD7ZW

You are correct on the radio ID. I wrote the wrong ID down. Have everything running on home computer was checking via remote control and wrote it down wrong. 58682 shows on talkgroup 39872 FS tactical

tbogs

Sorry I wasn't trying to correct you on the RID lol...I thought with us monitoring the TG on different towers the RID might have been different. I was just letting you guys know what I was seeing on site 3.

AD7ZW

Wasn't a problem. When i saw your post it got me curious so i logged back into check & discovered i had read the wrong line. I'm still new to trunking been scanning for 20+ years. trying to fill in the holes in this part of the state. No one out here uses 800 everything is still conventional so i haven't paid any attention to it until the last few days.

Reed
AD7ZW
Northeastern Utah

Status
Not open for further replies.