TG 61104

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOK5CY

This TG popped up last night and it was a very interesting convo between I'm thinking game wardens or a few guys in northern Ottawa County . Talked about using Thermo and seeing head lights and using county road number's . possibly making a traffic stop on whom ever they were watching .

I've seen this TG pop up before and I thought I wrote down the group user and for the Life of me I can not remember who it is or where I placed my note .

This TG ID 61104 . Using the Ottawa county ( Miami tower site)

I've checked the RR TG list and it's not listed .

KOK5CY

Well​ apparently no body has the info I'm asking about .

I'd like to add that the state has never added a tower at Pensacola dam . GRDA allowed the state to add there radio system to the tower . I drove down this past weekend and there is only 1 tower site at the dam .

KOK5CY

I'm afraid that's incorrect . There was no aircraft involved and the county was Ottawa . I recognize a highway and store that all met up at after not being able to catch these people . Also I can not receive any other trucked tower's other than the Miami site .

But thanks for the help .

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
I have 61104 as Miami Car 2 Car but not confirmed. I also think I remember this excghange. I'm in Joplin and hear OKWIN all the time.

W

Status
Not open for further replies.