?TG: 6240 - Davis Landfill, Mt Ogden

Status
Not open for further replies.

N7YUO

With the recent thread about Morgan County, I searched the DB & Wiki for this TG. It is not listed.

I hear this TG from Hill AFB. It sounds like trooper chat (Car to Car).
I sometimes hear them refer to it as "Five"
The activity is always in Weber Canyon.

gldavis

KE7MQF
Premium Subscriber
It is in the middle of UHP TG's. A VERY old list that I have show it to be TG6240 WEBER UHP CAR 2 CAR. Does this match what you've been hearing?

Last edited:

N7YUO

According to my listings, these are the official UHP C2C TGRPs: 6240 is not among them.

4352 UHP Box Elder and Cache Co Car to Car*
4384 UHP WeberCar
4416 UHP DavisCar
4448 UHP SLCo Car
4512 UHP Utah Car
4544 UHP Sumt Car
4576 UHP TooelCar

theaton

Member N7VU
Database Admin
Does anyone have definitive information on this TG? I can always list it with a more generic description for now (Weber Canyon Law Car to Car).

-Tim

N7YUO

I know I searched the DB, threads, and posts for any info on this TGRP before I submitted a thread on it. During the time we have been discussing this thread, the DB has been updated. Look at Weber County TGs, 6240 is now listed as: Weber Health, Weber Morgan Health Department. So we can close this thread.
Although the official title of this TGRP is Weber Health, I can tell you that it gets regular use by law enforcement as a "hidden car to car channel" I hear troopers using it as well as Morgan Co. units with Echo call signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.