TG 688 on Hamilton Trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbstone99

Been hearing talkgroup 688 active tonight but haven't a clue what it is. Sounds really informal so far kind of like the HEAT/CID tg's. Maybe Graeme you know what this one is? It from the looks fits in with the other police TG's.

Matt

jellotor

Well, trunker was running last night so I'll check the files and see if I can figure anything out. It figures that the one night I'm bagged from work something pops up...

688 is in the range of the ERU talkgroups...I wonder if they're using a new talkgroup for some reason.

mbstone99

Tg 688

jellotor said:
Well, trunker was running last night so I'll check the files and see if I can figure anything out. It figures that the one night I'm bagged from work something pops up...

688 is in the range of the ERU talkgroups...I wonder if they're using a new talkgroup for some reason.

Hmm not sure... the traffic herd didn't quite sound like what you hear on the ERU talkgroups.. but then again not like the CID/HEAT ones either but very informal sounding none the less.

Matt

jellotor

Checked my records and it looks like police radios are affiliating to that talkgroup. I have an incomplete list of ERU and HEAT/CID radios so I'm not going to hazard a guess yet about exactly what this talkgroup is used for.

mbstone99

Tg 688

jellotor said:
Checked my records and it looks like police radios are affiliating to that talkgroup. I have an incomplete list of ERU and HEAT/CID radios so I'm not going to hazard a guess yet about exactly what this talkgroup is used for.

Hmm well let me know if you find out anything else about this.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.