TG ID?

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
That is AMR's MSWIN Hinds County TG. Same as what you would hear on the DMR VHF if it was not Encrypted.

tvengr

Well Known Member
anyone know what agency is on 59551 cant seem to find it in the list sounds like AMR
Here is an ARC-XT file for Hinds County. If you download and install Butel ARC-XT for the free trial period, you will be able to program your scanner with all of the sites and talkgroups on the MSWIN system for Hinds County. Save the attached zipped file to your computer and extract. Open the extracted file with ARC-XT and upload to scanner. Quick keys as follows:

SYSTEM QUICK KEYS:
1. MSWIN Hinds Sim1 (Site)
2. MSWIN Hinds Sim2 (Site)
3. MSWIN Jackson (Site)
4. MSWIN Raymond (Site)
5. MSWIN Utica (Site)
GROUP QUICK KEYS:
1. Hinds Co Fire
2. Jackson Fire
3. Byram Fire
3. Clinton Fire
3. Local Vol Fire
4. Emergency Ops
4. Hinds Co Interop
5. Hinds Co Sheriff
6. Jackson Police
7. Byram Police
7. Clinton Police
7. Local Police
8. Univ of MS PD

Attachments

• Hinds County MS.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

scanphreak

I have one anyone know who this is? 36748 part of it sounded like law enforcement there was transmissions about needing Rescue on scene to something. "11 copy direct" was said. I looked in the DB and the closest thing I found was STONE COUNTY was in the 367XX but nothing this high. I am picking this up off the Ocean Springs (Fountainbleu) site.

EDIT: I'm hearing traffic like a unit running 10-28 on STB1613 and it so happens that the first 3 letters for STONE County tags start with STA and go up in sequence from there.

Last edited:

scanphreak

36748 I heard a dispatch...

"STONE 11"
"11"
"I HAVE A COMPLAINT OF LOUD NOISE AT (UNINTELIGIBALE LOCATION) THE RP DOES NOT WISH TO SPEAK"
"10-4 EN ROUTE"

I'm starting to think that this is going to be Stone County Sherriff's office most likely their Dispatch talkgroup.

Status
Not open for further replies.