TG Skip Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

kruser

Premium Subscriber
Hi Todd,

Question on the talkgroup skip time setting under the Button CFG tab.
The box to enter the skip time value says "minutes" but when you watch the console, it says seconds when you actually skip a TG with the correct amount of button pushes.
So if I want to set a TG skip time of 5 minutes, the Button CFG screen says to enter a 5 in the box but watching the console, it shows my skip was granted but only for 5 seconds! I've not been able to find an active enough talkgroup to confirm if the skip time in the box under the Button CFG tab is correct and the TG is skipped for xx minutes or if the console display is correct and the value is really seconds.

Reactions: btt

btt

Banned
Banned
It should be minutes. Thanks for finding the typo. I'm testing now to be sure it works right.

btt

Banned
Banned
That was worth testing. I found that the timeout lasted twice as long as programmed. This, and the typo are fixed in the latest testing version. 2021-03-23_1847.

kruser

Premium Subscriber
That was worth testing. I found that the timeout lasted twice as long as programmed. This, and the typo are fixed in the latest testing version. 2021-03-23_1847.
Yep, I tried to figure out what was real but as luck had it, my normally busy talkgroups like fire dispatch were all quiet so I never could determine when the skip was released!

Oh well, thanks for the quick fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.