TGID 1008 on SNACC

Status
Not open for further replies.

trailhiker30

For the last two nights, I'm hearing activity on this talkgroup after 10:00 PM. It's not listed in the database or the So. Nevada Scanner Book. It is is police activity but I can't pinpoint who it is (possible surrveillance). Has anyone else been in search mode on SNACC and picked this up?

TOUGHLIFE

This talkgroup just became active a few minutes ago and it sounds like a multi-agency law enforcement task force which used to use HPD surveillance talkgroups. It is just another place for them to hide out at. Chances are it involves LVMPD, HPD, NLVPD and perhaps some feds as well. Good listening.

edgeman

That talkgroup doesn't look the format used by this system. Do you just key the talkgroup as 1008 in the AFS format or another format?

Thanks

TOUGHLIFE

Just key it in like it shows, 1008. Some Motorola systems have talkgroups with as little as two numbers. Look at some of the hotels shown in the LV Scanner Book which use Motorola systems. It works.

TOUGHLIFE

More activity for this talkgroup

It was active a few hours ago in NLV but not a great deal was said. It is now kept in one of my radios in a bank where it is likely to be heard whenever active.

Status
Not open for further replies.