TGRP ID needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

backscatter

I need to locate the TGRP ID to program my new Whistler 1065, where do I find this "magic" number? All RR data has been entered correct by the ARC 500 software. I have found and entered site ID, Unique ID, system ID with no working results.

I need to locate the TGRP ID to program my new Whistler 1065, where do I find this "magic" number? All RR data has been entered correct by the ARC 500 software. I have found and entered site ID, Unique ID, system ID with no working results.

Please post a link to the agency you are trying to monitor.

It would help if you entered your location in your profile.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Thank you for your help, so the correct sys, ID to enter would be B106?
You're not going to enter the system or site ID. B106 is a system ID. You would need the frequency information for which site(s) are in your area. What you'll enter in order to listen are the talkgroup IDs in use in your area. Those are in the section below the site frequencies, divided up by area and usage. With knowing your actual location (city or county and state0, no one can suggest specific talkgroups for you to look for.

backscatter

This is a major help for me as my last scanner was older and did not do trunking. So this will be a big step forward in my learning trunking/ scanners and programming . Will give this a fresh try on Fri. and hope to have some positive results. I'm still early in the learning curve of programing my Whistler 1065 for trunking so this may take me some time but I will post results. Thank you for the information!

Status
Not open for further replies.