Thank you RadioReference Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beavxx

Premium Subscriber
I just wanted to thank the community here for the vast amounts of knowledge shared.

After using an SDR USB dongle to decode P25 for our local police for quite some time, I finally found a good deal on a used Whistler WS1040.

Using my premium membership has made light work of getting this scanner up and running in short order. The sharing of knowledge and the trials and tribulation of other newbies has really cut the learning curve.

Using the Arc500 software and the premium data base functions were truly a HUGE HELP in this learning curve. I strongly recommend the premium membership.

There are several things I still don't understand but I am confident I will learn them here. Things like trunking and the use of talkgroups, etc.

Thank you everyone.

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
I feel right at home here in this community of fellow radio enthusiasts. I enjoy sharing my scanning knowledge but must admit there are some pretty advanced topics discussed here that go right over my head, still interesting to read about anyhow. Welcome aboard, stay awhile and never hesitate to ask a question or two. 73!

Status
Not open for further replies.