Thank-you

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmbstn

Premium Subscriber
I have been a member of RR for a few years now. I have owned my BC 780XLT for much longer. I consider myself a novice, and know through continued education ( both self & by people I have met here) someday I just might move up a notch. I wish to take a moment and thank (you know who you are) for all the guidance, patience, and understanding he showed with helping me with some serious problems with my 780xlt. For the first time ever I used software (proscan), I have down loaded the agencies I wish too hear, and I now even have ID Tag's, awesome!
Here in the ON Forum we are so lucky to have such talented, informed people who are willing to go above and beyond to help someone such as myself. As a novice I have found that doing some background/ homework Eg: Wiki Glossary, reading some of the forums that may be related to your problem will go along way. Myself I have found that people like others who make a bit of effort, rather then just ask for help with every little bump. But that is just me.
Again, thank-you all, and I hope some day I might be in a position to help others, as I have been helped.
Cheers ~ Jer.

Status
Not open for further replies.