Thanks! Don Starr

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLeeHarley

Every few weeks or days even I read new threads about people complaining about Don's Winxx programs. Either they can't figure it out or they haven't been able to contact him "fast" enough for them. Well I can't answer for them but as for my dealings with Starrsoft, I realize that he also has a Job that he works at. When I first downloaded win97 I had all kinds of conflicts that DonS took care of in time. By the way for a price of $25.00 what you recieve is one hell of a deal. I just loaded the program on my brand new Laptop W/vista. I read the forums and as you see it works like a champ! Thanks for everything DonS. and don't let a few people get you down, There are way more people who really dig your programs!.
Thanks,
Dennis

n7jei

Premium Subscriber
Maybe this will start a tribute thread.. I love the Winxx programs I use. Absolutely worth more than the asking price... but hey, we're all too cheap to pay any more. :)

SLWilson

I'll Second THat !

I've never had any trouble. Used the trial version, then bought it. Still working fine on my Pro96 and Pro2096...

Steve/KB8FAR :)

n2mdk

Great software at a very fair price, after reading what other's had to say about it I bought it after a very slight test. Has always worked fine for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.