Thanks Everyone for the warm welcome! BCD325P2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grayline

Hi Folks I have just bought my new BCD325P2 and watched a few youtubes and paid for proscan downloaded all my area Freqs and nothing...anyone that can tell me how to use this thing?
How do you find out what trunked or P2 Freqs are? Any way to scan everything local?

bigcam406

welcome to the forums. if you need help, it would be wise to state your location, and check the database for what you would like to monitor in your area. the 325 is a great little scanner.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Hi Folks I have just bought my new BCD325P2 and watched a few youtubes and paid for proscan downloaded all my area Freqs and nothing...anyone that can tell me how to use this thing?
How do you find out what trunked or P2 Freqs are? Any way to scan everything local?

What do you mean by "downloaded all my area Freqs"? Importing? If you advise where you are having trouble, I can focus on that area.

Here are the basic basic steps to get the systems from RadioReference into the scanner.

1. Open or create a New Database
2. Import from RadioReference
3. Upload to scanner

Not sure what you mean but the trunking frequencies are under the Sites nodes. If you want to scan everything, you can import everything you want from RadioReference. Also set the system param IDSearch on in case some TGID's are missing.

Grayline

Hey I'm from Newnan Ga.
I did Look on the local listings and keyed them in but I haven't got any hots at all
Most everyone has gone to Phase 2 or 900 MHZ anyone know how to get Phase 2?

awd

Hey I'm from Newnan Ga.
I did Look on the local listings and keyed them in but I haven't got any hots at all
Most everyone has gone to Phase 2 or 900 MHZ anyone know how to get Phase 2?

What system type is it set up as? You won't need to do anything different to set up a P25 Phase II system vs a Phase I system.

Grayline

What do you mean by "downloaded all my area Freqs"? Importing? If you advise where you are having trouble, I can focus on that area.

Here are the basic basic steps to get the systems from RadioReference into the scanner.

1. Open or create a New Database
2. Import from RadioReference
3. Upload to scanner

Now this is the Best Info I've received !!
thanks for your Help!!!!

teufler

File

check this file out. Its zipped per RR requirements. Pretty much everything has gone to trunking. This is a Freescan file, not Proscan.

Attachments

• Coweta cty, ga1.zip
    4.3 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.