Thanks for the fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

R-Rocks

Name is Rod, I live on the back side of the radar towers (Porterville) Just wanted to say hi and thank ya all for the good info on whats out there. KC7VKZ

Utah_Viper

Rod, Welcome!!

Thank you for first filling in your location info. Tell us some about your scanning experience. What do you like to monitor? What equipment do you have? We are very lucky here in Utah to have a very good active group. We all work together and have a good time. There is always a place for everyone. Some like to monitor and listen, post breaking incidents, find new things to listen too, or just hang out. Also if you have any questions at all please ask.

Again Welcome, Damon

R-Rocks

Most all my life I have had a scanner, crystal control and a few others up to my hand held that is one of radio shack first trunk trackers. I lived in Davis County my interest were the county police and the local police departments. I worked for one of the citys so listening to the guys I worked with is still fun for me. There is a private LZ near by my home so I spend some time listing to the pilots. Nice to make new friends, thank you. Rod.

qlajlu

Silent Key
Welcome to the Utah Forum of RR.com
R-Rocks
I see you have been a member of our little community for quite a while but have never posted before. Unusual for a person with a HAM ticket, but not unheard of. Some folks just like to hang out in the shadows to see what's happening.

I remember those crystal controlled scanners. Had one myself.

I hope you will help us if or when you can by trying to detect and/or identify any TGs or frequencies in your area that we have not found just yet.

As Utah_Viper has already said, thanks for filling in your location before posting and again, WELCOME!

Utah_Viper

Welcome to the Utah Forum of RR.com
R-Rocks
I see you have been a member of our little community for quite a while but have never posted before. Unusual for a person with a HAM ticket, but not unheard of. Some folks just like to hang out in the shadows to see what's happening.

I remember those crystal controlled scanners. Had one myself.

I hope you will help us if or when you can by trying to detect and/or identify any TGs or frequencies in your area that we have not found just yet.

As Utah_Viper has already said, thanks for filling in your location before posting and again, WELCOME!

Surprised that I actually beat you to the Welcome this time :)

qlajlu

Silent Key
Family crisis took me out of town. Trying to get back into the swing of things and thought that looking at the forum and catching up would be good therapy. Thanks for being the go-to guy, Viper. This tired, sick, old body does NOT travel well anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.