The 8th Homicide of Peel Region Happened To Be My Buddy... RIP Luis

Status
Not open for further replies.

acidburnn

I went to high school with him, had uncountable good times, and laughs with him... just saw him a few days ago... Can't believe hes gone! RIP Luis "Lucho" Estrada!

And to those who are wondering, and I know there are a few of you... he wasnt some punk "gangter" teen just out looking for trouble or involved in crime... just a really cool guy who always made everyone laugh no matter how sad, angry, depressed etc you where...

Here is the article and news video clip:

A 19-year-old man died today after an early-morning stabbing at a Mississauga strip club.

Police were called to Kennedy’s, on Kennedy Rd. in the Hwy. 410 and Hwy. 403 area, just before 2 a.m.

Police found Brampton resident Luis Estrada-Lemmon in the club’s rear parking lot severely beaten, with multiple stab wounds. He was rushed to hospital but later died.

Police are still searching for clues and piecing together Estrada-Lemmon’s last hours.

“We are still trying to determine ultimately what happened,” says Peel police Const. Adam Minnion. “The autopsy for his body will likely take place on Monday.”

A mobile command post was set up on the scene to help canvass the neighbourhood for witnesses.

Police have no suspect information, and ask witnesses to contact them.

Source: http://www.thestar.com/article/410606

News video clip and another article: http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_21387.aspx

acidburnn

thank you guys... it really is sad to see someone get their life taken for nothing... between friends we suspect that this was over $20...

torontokris

Premium Subscriber
im sure he was a nice guy... but it was about more then $20

In my opinion people dont just rob and stab someone at a strip club for $20.
Well unless the lap dance wasnt good (or the girl starts half way through an already short song) then yes its robbery

Maybe it was a boyfriend of one of the "dancers" or something mad at him for dancing with his girl

acidburnn

the thing is he didnt even make it into the club... no one saw him inside and his mom and sister where with him just before he went out around midnight... im sure it was about more then that but like i said its just a rumor that came up and at this point that all it is, just a rumor

torontokris

Premium Subscriber
he was stabbed around 2am (normally when strip clubs get out - not that id know hehe)
so he was doing something from midnight till 2am.

possibly waiting in the parking lot for a friend to leave.

hope the police can piece it together.

mchart13

Quote from acidburnn "And to those who are wondering, and I know there are a few of you... he wasnt some punk "gangter" teen just out looking for trouble or INVOLVED IN CRIME... just a really cool guy who always made everyone laugh no matter how sad, angry, depressed etc you where..."

And I'm not passing judgement and for sure nobody should die due to another persons actions but just to disclose both sides of the coin since to police he was involved in crime and charged.

Quote Toronto Sun "Luis Estrada-Lemmon was charged with sexually assaulting his alleged killer's kid sister.
The 19-year-old victim was scheduled to appear in a Brampton courtroom in July to set a trial date for an alleged sexual assault against Katie Struc that is said to have taken place last summer.

jellotor

Well, there you go.

Let's remember that good people sometimes make mistakes and do things that they regret. Regardless of the circumstances of the crimes allegedly committed the victim was someone's son and friend and while his own actions may have predicated an attack, no one deserves to die in this way.

I'm no mod but I think we've said all we can about this unfortunate incident.

acidburnn

yea but those charges where thrown out as there wasnt significant evidence and most people that do know them say it was consensual but we will never i guess.... but like someone said no one dies for no reason... the act was deliberate and provoked.

rhutch

If you check any of the TO news sites its on them all, its a statement from the police that made the rounds on all the TV, and radio broadcasts this morning.

There are always at least to sides (usually more) to every story.

Also just because something was thrown out of court doesn't mean it didn't happen either. I've yet to see anyhting that indactes the charges were thrown out all reports say that he was to appear in July.

Toronto Star article
http://www.thestar.com/article/412793

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.