The A-Team Movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlashSWT

Announcer guy said:
Ten years ago, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team.
Awesome!

SkipSanders

Silent Key
And another 100,000 rounds of 5.56mm are fired... without a single hit.

Not what I'd call a 'crack' unit.

Tim-in-TX

Premium Subscriber
blinddog50 said:
Gotta go with Michael Duncan Clarke as B.A.
My thoughts exactly! And if he can't make it then my second vote would be for Ving Rhames.

And Jason Statham as Faceman!

SkipSanders said:
That's just it. They were SO good, that they could shoot up an entire town without hitting anyone...intentionally!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

RC54730

SkipSanders said:

That's what I LOVED about the A-Team: B.A. could fire a chaingun in a broom closet and not hit the walls. That had to be one of the funniest shows on TV. Ok, the Dukes of Hazard was pretty good too...

AZScanner

Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very col
Good God, Hollywood. Please stop scraping the bottom of the barrel for movie ideas. The floor is about to give way...

Seriously why can't someone write an ORIGINAL premise for a movie? Whatever happened to guys like Lucas and Spielberg who could pull a movie idea out of thin air and turn it into a hollywood blockbuster?

No, instead lets take every tired-out washed up old TV show and turn it into a movie. Can't wait to see Airwolf and Knight Rider hit the big screen...not. :roll:

-AZ

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
You don't need creativity to hit it big in Moneywood, money is green, recycling is green. It's the same old Windex only now it's environmentally fiendly thanks to a new bottle. This message brought to you by Messy Johnson, a family owned company.

Don't tell me I spelled "friendly" wrong, I want it that way.

SCPD

QRT
RC54730 said:
That's what I LOVED about the A-Team: B.A. could fire a chaingun in a broom closet and not hit the walls. That had to be one of the funniest shows on TV. Ok, the Dukes of Hazard was pretty good too...
or how every car would fly up in the air flip, explode and some how land on its tires and all of the occupants would walk away. lol gotta love the a team

LarryN

South Texas DB Admin
Database Admin
Give them a brake, I loved the show when I was like 8 or 9. The kids I grew up with loved playing "A-team". Great kids show. The movie will be just as bad as the show. I will still watch it in a few years on HBO in the middle of the night when I can't sleep. I am not going to fork over $8 for that.

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
"Teamwork-A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction."

A Teamwork - Harmless flakes working together unleashing an avalanche of destruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.