The Barclays Paramus, NJ 8/22/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney6

Premium Subscriber
So far, monitoring the tournament, I am receiving radio traffic on NJ Utac4 North (470.2375) analog and Paramus Fire Command 2 (453.375 pl 136.5). Has anyone heard any other frequencies, eg; TV networks, Clubhouse, Blimps? TIA, Chuck.

boxcom

Feed Provider
Just got home from attending the Barclay's. For next year, if the event is held at Ridgewood CC, you may want to monitor:
- BCPD. They were doing traffic around the major streets in Paramus near the course.
- Paramus PD. There was an officer with each group of golfers.
- Paramus FD. One engine and a mini pumper was there standing by.
- NJSP. Were present near the club house.
- BCC Campus Security. Parking was at the Community College (as well as the Garden State Plaza).
- CBS and Golf Channel were broadcasting, so they should be considered.
There was a security company there...A&J, Security, I believe. Not sure if they were radio equipped though.

There were a ton of volunteers. Not sure what freqs they use. Not sure if the radios are provided by the PGA, or the golf Course. The radios they used may have been MOTOTRBO, though. It looked like the same radios that the New York Football Giants use, which are MOTOTRBO.

Last edited:

ecfc127

Premium Subscriber
PGA back at Ridgewood Championship Course

Today through Sunday, radio traffic on NJ Utac4 North (470.2375).

Barney6

Premium Subscriber
The Northern Trust. Paramus FD Command 2 channel active with fire & medical coordination. 453.375 pl 136.5. Also NJSP Troop B Command Post tg 35888 on the 800 trs is active with vehicle traffic. Enjoy, Chuck.

jaymatt1978

Paramus Fire 1 (453.1500) has a feed but not Fire Command 2. I feel like messaging the feed owner to ask him/ her to add it

Status
Not open for further replies.