The City of Regina and the Grey Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

colby4601

Because of a possible Saskatchewan Roughriders win in the Grey Cup and the hype that would follow, the Emergency Operations Centre at Police Headquarters in Regina is currently in operation. Officers from all three branches -Fire, Police and EMS- are on hand at the Command Centre to ensure a smooth and safe evening.

While no EOC TG's are in use at this time, monitor the PS, EOC and ESM TG's for any traffic in the event of a Saskatchewan win.

Go Riders!! :)

robertmac

Premium Subscriber
Saskatchewan flooding?

Haven't seen anything posted since the Riders lost. I imagine there wasn't any celebrating in Saskatchewan. Just tears and, if everyones tears were joined, it would flood the province. But I have to admit that it was a tough loss to witness even for a Stamps fan.

colby4601

Haven't seen anything posted since the Riders lost. I imagine there wasn't any celebrating in Saskatchewan. Just tears and, if everyones tears were joined, it would flood the province. But I have to admit that it was a tough loss to witness even for a Stamps fan.

All the tears turned to snow because we got hit with 4-5 inches in Regina last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.