The Comprehensive Guide To Military Monitoring 2nd Edition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunslinger36

Would love to see it

I too would be interested in having an update to this publication, and I would be happy to assist with this project.

N1BHH

I see a few people have dredged up this old thread.

Steve, I bought the first edition back when I first heard about it. I saw it on a table at a hamfest and since I have moved several times since then it's been misplaced and lost, probably in some landfill around here. It was/is a great resource. I have been listening to public service and military radio for most of my life and had the Weymouth NAS practically right in my back yard and always had a crystal scanner loaded with their appropriate VHF frequencies. When programmable scanners came out, in went the UHF frequencies as well.

Since Weymouth had close in 1997 it's only been long distant listening to AR-631 and others and ACM in Yankee MOA and whatever else flies through, I have in one V-folder which is nearly full.

Please do the book, I'd be interested in contributing what I have. I just will have to table it all when I have a little bit of time. Used to see your work in PopComm and MT and was always fascinated by your work.

larry14

I'm in. Steve you are partially responsible for me being in this hobby from an article I read nearly 20 years ago and I thank you.
I can provide good data from Fallon and Nellis.

Status
Not open for further replies.