The day is coming when the scanners will be silent

Status
Not open for further replies.

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Oh this is rich! I have several comments to make here.

I will be the first to admit that I am an odd bloke. My wife frequently reminds me every time I put on the spandex pants, rock & roll t-shirt, and helmet. In fact, she sometimes laughs her arse off when I leave the house.

I once heard Woodway PD talking about me on the radio one day when I was wearing a Rolling Stone concert shirt. God, I was angry about it. One day, I will write about this story.

I get quite amused when others want to correct my grammatical mistakes. When I know someone is prone to engaging in this behavior, I exacerbate it.

I have fun baiting people who have a fondness for grammatical correctness. I tease them, quite unmercifully. Dyslexia was never treated in my day. I can recall attempting to read with those paced reading machines. Back in that day & age, the theory was that poor reading skills were associated with weak eye muscles. Boy, were they wrong. I have difficulty keeping my tenses consistent. Oh well, life is too short.

Thanks for the fun. DWW

I will be the first to admit that I am an odd bloke. My wife frequently reminds me every time I put on the spandex pants, rock & roll t-shirt, and helmet. In fact, she sometimes laughs her arse off when I leave the house.

And why would she do this....Hmmm? :lol:
We have a ham in this area who is a ...senior,who wears spandex! :(
n9zas

Status
Not open for further replies.