The digital radio shack pro-197

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmcneish

I bought the radio shack pro-197 digital scanner i read the instructions but i can hardly get any frequencys to come through that i have put in the only thing this scanner pulls in is just a couple of 800 frequencys and that is it i have successfully programed alot of scanners through the years and thought i could handle this one but i am totally lost with this scanner

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
There's nowhere near enough information here to begin to have folks help you. What system(s) are you trying to program? Use our database and supply the URLs (just go up to the blue toolbar under the site title, float your mouse over 'Database' and start using the various pulldowns). It sounds like you might be trying to program this scanner manually. Brave soul - but as I understand it, it's about as difficult to do manually as pulling teeth from a whale shark (damn tough, too, since whale sharks don't have teeth)...anyway, we have links to a programming cheat sheet, along with the links to the Easier to Read manual (and even a printed version available from Scanner Master), that should be your first stops. They can all be found linked from here (anything in blue is a link)

GRE/RS Object Oriented Scanners FAQ - The RadioReference Wiki

best regards...Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.