The Future of the Fort Worth/NE Tarrant County Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

KI5IRE

Premium Subscriber
I have been providing the current Broadcastify feed for Fort Worth Fire/Northeast Tarrant County for close to 2 years, but will be moving down towards the Joshua area in Johnson County area so I will likely be out of range of the FWRRS NETCOM site, possibly the Layer 1/Layer 2 site and definitely the Hurst P25 site and will unfortunately have to bring the feed down. Is anyone in range of the FWRRS or Hurst P25 interested in taking over?

My feed covers:
Hurst FD
Fort Worth FD
MedSTAR
Northeast Tarrant/Mid-Cities area FDs (incliding NRHW)
Tarrant County Fire Alarm FDs

KI5IRE

Premium Subscriber
Just wanted to bump this as this feed will be removed within the next few days. This has been a great feed to host and I know a lot of people listen in, sure would like to see someone take it over.

techguru

I have been able to pick up Fort Worth (and even Dallas) from Cleburne using a outdoor directional Yagi antenna mounted 20ft up. Joshua should be even easier.

PS, this was with a crappy cheap SDR. A real radio should have an even easier time locking on to it.

kmartin

Premium Subscriber
I have been providing the current Broadcastify feed for Fort Worth Fire/Northeast Tarrant County for close to 2 years, but will be moving down towards the Joshua area in Johnson County area so I will likely be out of range of the FWRRS NETCOM site, possibly the Layer 1/Layer 2 site and definitely the Hurst P25 site and will unfortunately have to bring the feed down. Is anyone in range of the FWRRS or Hurst P25 interested in taking over?

My feed covers:
Hurst FD
Fort Worth FD
MedSTAR
Northeast Tarrant/Mid-Cities area FDs (incliding NRHW)
Tarrant County Fire Alarm FDs
It would be nice to add Hurst PD to your feed

Status
Not open for further replies.